Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Christmas list

My Holiday Wish List 2007

• A really sharp knife. I want one that cuts cans and opens doors.

• Three hundred dollars in unmarked singles. I owe a guy.

• One of those Russian fur hats that they wear in the Kremlin. Dan this is where you come in.

• Whale blubber. Don’t question me.

• A Nintendo Wii with additional nunchuk controller and Mario Party 8

• A collection of discarded teeth with all necessary tools to make a necklace.

• A real life Kuala Bear. And lots of eucalyptis trees.

• My weight in Life Savers

• An Eye Phone, but keep in mind that I wear glasses sometimes.

If you want to make this the best Christmas ever, go ahead and get me any of the things on this list. I’ll love you forever. Drop them off to me at work (250 NW Franklin #301 Bend, OR, 97701) but don’t put them in the “Toys for Tots” bins – those are just for my co-workers to use for my gifts. I wish they’d stop giving me Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals though. I have more than enough already.