Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baths

What’s better than a nice, hot bath? Almost nothing except for a nice, hot bath with a foxy lady and some fine aged Dominican cigars. You can get Dominican stogies almost anywhere, but I still like to smuggle them in. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I smoke them. Makes me feel proud.

When I’m sitting in that tub, I light one up and enjoy it for hours. I don’t mind the water wrinkles I get from staying in there too long, because hey, I’ve got enough wrinkles of my own so who am I to complain?

Back to baths for a second. I like baths so much more than showers. I mean, who likes standing under a hose when you can be sitting in a miniature swimming pool? When you take a bath, you’re making a commitment to cleanliness because baths get the job done. That’s why my weekly bath is one of the most important things I do. Stay clean, people, otherwise rubes can smell you when you sneak up behind them.