Sunday, June 8, 2008

What happened

What can $1182.60 get you??????

Well you could buy a New 6 Inch Round Button Pro Machine Combo with 500 parts!

Or, you could spend 6 hours with the lovely Vanessa (Seductive and classy!)

But the best use of your $1182.60 is buying this website from me. According to this reputable website the BaldingReport is worth $1182.60. I am not sure how they arrived at the total they did. Maybe it was the 69 daily hits, or the $1.62 in daily ad revenues. Or being ranked as the 15 millionth most popular website IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

This ranking also gives me great pleasure because the same website ranks my rival website, Thebaldingblog well behind me. This makes me the most powerful blogger of the Balding family and clearly shows that it should be me running for congress and not some dude who's website is only worth $900.

As many of you probably don't know, my cousin Cristopher Balding, is running for US Congress in the 34th district of California. He has a new website called Chrisforcongress.com

Chris lists his biography in this website, but he fails to point out several key things about his past that I feel I need to bring into the public arena

1st: Chris owes me $50, He is a welcher. How can we expect someone to fix the mounting debt our government faces when he can't even pay off his own debts

2nd: In recapping his foreign policy views, he forgets to mention that he was an early supporter of the Iraq War, and got destroyed in a debate against me in his fathers car on the way to the Fiesta Bowl. Now, he says we should be removing troops from Iraq. Flip Flop. Flip Flop.

3rd: I am not mentioned in the family history section of the website. Granted I haven't seen Chris in 7 years, but that was just mean of him. Given the fact I can bring in 69 viewers DAILY, I would think Chris would want to reach out to a powerful media figure such as myself.

I could go on and on, but I still feel that Chris is a member of my family, even if he feels otherwise. Anyway, people of California, I do not recommend voting for Christopher Balding until he gives me the respect and admiration i deserve (or he pays me $1182.60 for my blog to shut me up).

I know it took me 2 months to write this Blog entry, but Bend is a pretty boring place, so expect more blogs in the future. I also plan on attacking Christopher daily until I am properly recognized by his campaign or his wallet.