Friday, May 18, 2007

I am really hungry

I see that Dan Rubenstein still has not updated his blog since i started mine. I knew i was good, but i didn't think i would have that much of an immediate impact. I always knew i eventually would force Rubenstein out, but i didn't think he was such a big pussy where he would give up without a fight. I at least figured he would show some heart.

I thought my impact on the blogosphere would be subdued at first and then pick up steam as more people became aware of how awesome my blog really was. But i clearly underestimated myself.

For comparison, I thought i would be like Jermaine O'neal where i sit on the bench and toil for a few years before breaking out. But to my surprise i am much more like Lebron, where despite the lofty expectations and the tough transition, I debuted as the best all around player in the league.

To keep the Clevelend Cavalier comparisons going, Rubenstein is like Mark Price who was an ok player in a below average league and eventually got old, sloppy, and took advantage of the fans by taking plays off. The Cav's fans however still thought he was good even when he was past his prime, because they had no one other than an aging Brad Daugherty to compare him too. That is until Lebron showed up. Then they realized Mark Price was a turd, and forgot about him. The same thing that Rubenstein's 12 readers will do to him.

Moving on. The Oregon softball team opens regional play today in North Carolina. As long as none of our players are distraught from having their female lovers break up with them i like our chances.

Also, in appears Ernie Kent just offered a basketball scholarship to Michael Bostic. This is one scouts take on him " His offense is very limited, and he basically did nothing when he got the ball." He will fit right in with Oregon's big men. Flo Hartenstein, Adam Zahn, Brian "I have the mobility of an unplugged refrigerator" Helquist. The Oregon big man dynasty lives on.

Anyways i am really hungry and craving some cream cheese right now, so BaldingReport out.