Thursday, May 31, 2007

Midnight Call

Last night i was drifting off to sleep around midnight when my phone rang. I groggily searched for my phone, wondering why someone would call me this late. I figured it had to be one of my sources deep inside the Athletic Department who was frantically trying to get inside information published in that days edition of the BaldingReport. I began going through schematics of local underground parking garages in my head in case the information was too sensitive to pass on over the phone.

Without checking the display on the phone i anxiously pressed the talk button.

The voice on the other end spoke immediately in a urgent tone "Michael we need to talk" said the voice.

Mistaking this voice for my high placed source in the Athletic Department, I responded by saying "Your to late, i already posted my blog today, it will have to wait until tomorrow."

By the swearing in the background i could tell the caller was agitated at my answer.

I braced for the response.

"Listen" the voice other end of the line said, "I don't care if you already wrote your blog entry for today, I am still pissing in this tree."

Damn you Justin Samudio.

BaldingReport out